About me

Thursday 7 October 2010

Ji-A 25th!



In these times, i come to obamas again...
I tell u somethin’ that the circle of life spin’ so sweet...
Now its October!
Suprise, yes i am!
I dont expect that it will come soon.
But it means i must work more harder and more focus...
A lot of my dreams still i cant see
But....
The journey in His land still amazing....
Even in the lowest life i can see a hope out there...
Even in the sadest life i taste a sweet out there....
I am so HAPPY when i remember my last 10 months ago, when the story is begin....
I must run, put all my heart and my idea and my thought more n more to get my dream!
I will spend my time work hardly to make my amazing 25th!
Hahahaha
I will see big smile....
N in 25th i will put the big and important step to my life
It will be a rock when i can stand till one day i will fly...
Come on come on Ji-A you can!
Yes we can! Work hard time is coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More