About me

Friday 23 July 2010

O dream board


In these year i will celebrate my 25th bday...
i want my dreams can come true...
i will achieve it soon...
to make it more real i make dream board that i learned from Oprah...
At her show, i saw someone with his board can get what he dream!

I have some dreams:

i have some songs that can be sing by BeeYonce,
i can make my parents proud...n more proud
i have my own company
i help poor people...

but now...
i need a holiday
even short but if it is so wonderful i will be thankful
i want BALI....

n in the next semester i have two best achievement again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i need three skill...
1. speaking in front of people
2. singing well
3. write a beautiful n sweet song
wait...............
i have two more
4. creativity with integrity
5. encouraging people to get their dream...
oooooo...God hears meplz
i love you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More