About me

Monday 5 July 2010



When i start my day, i always pray that i can come to the better place where i can push myself to reach every little step to my dreams. yup!
i must wake up and run with all the energy that i have, because sun goes down soon
well i know that my dram has limit but sometimes the time comes around without any sign to make focus on my way. I lost sometimes...
I taste a sweet for bitter taste sometimes, because i am fool.

Time clicking and smile so sweet to make me remeber again to my dream...
After i realize it, i pray that all my days will bright like a sun in summer, so hot but its so beautiful.

Today i have a dream to join to a journey
a journey that shows me there is no impossible things in the world
i will see there is a way
a way to put my soul in every word in my song
i will tell how my heart so emotional
because tahts what i am

my dream is when i can see their eyes amazed to what God give me to my talent
i can put beautiful melody one by one
i can write phenomenal story about twins that i have imagined
i can get triumph

now there's no evidence
but i will still dream and work hard to get my dream
while i am dreaming, i whisper to the sky
the sky will hear it,
HE will bring my dream become true...
each day i will see
my dream comes true in every step
and one day i will smile and praise Him.
Love u!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More